9.15.2009

Something to Tide You Over

Usually, I write about the beautiful array of produce found at the AFM.

And I took lots of photos this weekend during Saturday market featuring said produce and the Toyota Farm to Table Tour.

BUT, I am at home, with dial-up (I know, right?), and desperate to post SOMETHING to tide you over! There is an amazing product that is not sprouted from the ground to be found at our market.

If you will, observe to our left the most incredible glazed confection I

have found there yet. A homemade doughnut from Zook's Baked Goods. You can get them one at a time or half-dozen on a plate (I don't know if I can post prices here, so I won't, but whatever it is, they are WORTH it!).

These are not just any doughnuts... they are homemade (as in, scratch) by Amanda. And these doughnuts are NOT for shoving into the face. You can take a huge bite if you like, but you absolutely must savor the glorious, glazed, melt-in-your mouth goodness that these doughnuts are.

What an experience. I'll never eat a doughnut from anyone else.

No comments: